Are you looking for a charity to support? By choosing us, you’ll be providing invaluable support for our work with vulnerable women. You’ll also be helping us to raise awareness of issues such as mental health and domestic violence: two of the main areas in which we deliver vital support services. At the same time, there will also be some good benefits for your company.
The benefits for you
– Boosting your company’s profile and reputation through the partnership
– Helping your company to stand out from the rest through your commitment to us
– Employee engagement
– Offsetting charitable giving
How you can support us
We would be extremely grateful for any support that you could send our way. This could involve making us your Charity of the Year or holding a fundraising event on our behalf. We’re open to all ideas so please get in touch if you’ve got any in mind – we’ll be all ears!
We’re also currently looking for businesses to sponsor some of our services. This could involve donating a certain amount of money towards the cost of delivering a particular service or helping us to deliver a service.
In particular, we are seeking sponsorship for the following services:
– Debt, benefit and housing support
– Counselling (£5 will fund a counselling session; £100 will fund a woman’s journey through counselling at an average of 20 sessions per woman)
– Workshops (including confidence, wellbeing and creative activities) – £25 will fund a two-hour workshop
– Social activities e.g. coffee mornings – £25 will fund a coffee morning
In exchange for your support, we will promote your sponsorship on our website and in relevant marketing material. If you are interested in supporting us via corporate sponsorship, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back in touch.