We currently have a volunteer opportunity for someone to join our small but friendly team as a part time Administrator for our counselling service.
This will involve background tasks that are crucial to the smooth running of the counselling service such as record keeping, filing, making contacts and setting up meetings. The role will be discussed in more detail if you’re shortlisted.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who ticks the following boxes:
- Computer literate and confident in using a computer to perform a variety of tasks
- Recognition of the need to maintain confidentiality at all times due to the nature of the service
- Good filing skills
- Ability to keep good records
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Being able to attend meetings relating to the counselling service where appropriate
- A flexible approach to volunteering in terms of days and times you can offer
If you fit the bill and are interested in coming on board, give us a call on 01332 341633!
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Search our site
Get regular updates on our work!
From the blog
- The RSS feed for this twitter account is not loadable for the moment.
Follow @Derby_Women on twitter.